Homerton High Street, junction with Homerton Row
Homerton High Street, junction with Homerton Row,
looking south, taken from the outside Sutton house on the corner of Isabella Road. Eagle House, then occupied by a dyer and bleacher, in its last days became a lodging house for men and was demolished after World War Two. The Upton House School caretaker's house now stands close to the site. Date 1884, summer.