uob

# | moving image and photography | a second look

St John-at-Hackney Churchyard

St John-at-Hackney Churchyard, now known as St John's Church Gardens, looking east towards St John's Church Road, the church being at the end of the path on the right. The Lebanon cedar has now been replaced b a war memorial and there are flower beds on the lawns. Date about 1884 in the summer.