uob

# | moving image and photography | a second look

Powerscroft Road, Lower Clapton Road

Powerscroft Road, Lower Clapton Road, looking east from the north corner of Claption Passage, the north wing of the Round Chapel (Clapton Park Congregational, now United Reformed Church) on the right. It it virtually unchanged, but te trees have grown considerably. Date 1905, summer.