uob

# | moving image and photography | a second look

Goulton Road, junction with Lower Clapton Road

Goulton Road, junction with Lower Clapton Road, taken from near Linscott Roads looking west. The whole corner, demolished by bombing during World War Two, is now open site used as a car mart. The Windsor Castle publis house, on the right, still stands. Date 1906, summer.