uob

# | moving image and photography | a second look

The north corner of Kenninghall Road and Upper Clapton Road

The north corner of Kenninghall Road and Upper Clapton Road, from the south corner of Lea Bridge Road. Behind the terrace of late eighteenth century houses stood the medieval Brooke House, together with which they were demolished after 1954 and replaced by the present Brooke House Comprehensive School. Date 1884 during a snowy winter.