uob

# | moving image and photography | a second look

Upper Clapton Road

Upper Clapton Road, junction with Northwold Road (formerly Brook Street) looking north, Upper Clapton Congregational Church (now rebuilt and renamed United Reformed Church) in the centre of the picture. The wall on the right is that of the garden of the first hous in Mount Pleasanr Lane, now a row of shops; taken from ear what is today The Mount. Date in 1880's in the summer.