uob

# | moving image and photography | a second look

The western bank of the River Lea

The western bank of the River Lea, looking south from the Robin Hood ferry. The row of shops and small houses (on what was the corner of Little Hill) are now replaced by flats. The Anchor and Hope public house in the distance still remains. Date 1895 in the summer.