The King's Head Public House
The King's Head Public House,
at the end of Mount Pleasant Hill, backing on to the River Lea. The public house has been rebuilt;
Lea Dock, in the foreground, filled in and covered with an open timber-storage shed; and the houses in the background
raplaced by a large wooden timber-storage shed. Both are owned by James Latham Ltd. Date 1886 in the summer.